Course General Information
Overview and outcome
This is a short course which will give you the tools to create your own website from scratch using the WordPress platform, as well as implementing useful functionality such as contact forms and image galleries.
- Self employed / business owners
- Graphic designers looking to up-skill
- In-house training for larger companies
- You’re comfortable with social media and using websites.
- Coding knowledge is not required for this workshop at all, you will not need to write a single line of code.
9am to 4pm (includes 40 minutes for lunch and tea / coffee breaks)
R1895 ex VAT per delegate
- A printed user manual containing course content for later reference.
- Tea / coffee and lunch
What you will need
- Your own laptop
- What is WordPress?
- WordPress alternatives comparison
- Examples of WordPress used in different industries
- Set up
- Hosting and domain registration
- Installing WordPress
- Basic settings configuration
- Quick tour of the CMS (Content Management System)
- Posts vs pages
- Creating a menu
- Look & feel
- Adding functionality
- Image gallery
- Contact form
- Industry tools discussion
- Premium themes and plugins
- DIVI walkthrough
- Wrap up and Q&A
Next scheduled WordPress Website Builder course
@ Impello Co-working Space
139 Greenway Road